I’ve known and respected Jeff Kleintop, Chief Global Investment Strategist at Charles Schwab & Co, Inc, for a long time. This conversation about what he’s watching in the worldwide financial markets feels extraordinarily relevant in these early days of both the new administration and the vaccine-led recovery.
- Why Jeff thinks we are at the beginning of a new economic cycle in the worldwide markets
- Why Jeff is concerned about the potential of a surprise uptick in interest rates
- How the performance of global markets will coincide with the performance of global economies this year
- How Jeff thinks advisors should be allocating the global portions of their portfolios
- What should advisors be discussing with clients who are close to retirement